Follow on Facebook
1. e – learning course
Managing projects using the Agile methodology means you fix time, cost and quality in the early phases and you can allow for a degree of scope and agility of projects where other methodologies cannot. Fully accredited by the APM Group.
Learn how the product owner is responsible for the business aspects of the project, including ensuring the right product is being built, and in the right order. A good product owner can balance competing priorities, is available to the team, and is empowered to make decisions about the product which is essential to the built environment.
2. Learning outcomes:
- Define and review the philosophy and principles of Agile
- Review the lifecycle of an Agile project, including alternative configurations
- Analyse products produced during an Agile project and their purpose
- Apply AgilePM techniques and review their benefits and limitations to a project
- Define the roles and responsibilities within an Agile project.
3. Who is this course for:
Suitable for construction professionals such as quantity surveyors and cost engineers looking to develop their technical project management against the Agile PM framework, to gain a clear, concise and detailed perspective on project productivity, the Agile PM certification is useful to all candidates and competency levels ranging from highly experienced project managers to those new to the industry.